And it is hot, hot, hot!
I have been at school in the mornings mainly tutoring a friend of mine's son who didn't do too well last year, but also doing a bit of preparation for this year.
I have also had lots of photos printed from our lovely holiday and have even used some of them to complete most of my my Senz l/os. I have also finished a few more UFOs that have been lurking round here!
I have also had lots of photos printed from our lovely holiday and have even used some of them to complete most of my my Senz l/os. I have also finished a few more UFOs that have been lurking round here!
Colin at around 12 months old

Adrian's mother Ivy
1945 (the original photos were hand coloured)

Wedding Day
From our trip to SA in 2001 (the day we had to find the emergency dentist)

Senz l/os with 2010 photos

From our trip to SA in 2001 (the day we had to find the emergency dentist)

Senz l/os with 2010 photos
Photo at Cape Reinga


Photos at Bay of Islands and Hauraki Gulf (Auckland)

Photos at a couple of bird parks
I was reading Lara's blog where she talks about being a "flat scrapper" and I think I am too. Basically, Lara doesn't like having to trim her 12x12 pages is order to fit them into a page protector - I agree and I also don't like squashed embellishments. So I'll stick to "flat scrapping"!
And now I'd better cook some dinner!
2 comments:
The l/outs are gorgeous I can't choose a favourite although the one of you & Adrian(Nic howard) is gorgeous. Well done.
some great scrapping there Jenny - I too hate having to trim LOs to fit into albums, and have become increasingly unhappy with the albums and page protectors avaliable to me - I'm thinking very seriously of going for d-ring albums.
Post a Comment