Monday, January 25, 2010

Project Greece

I have again been working on hubby's Greek holiday photos but realised I would need more patterned paper. I have using the LYB Fresh Traveller series and the co-ordinating Bazzill c/s. This is a really good place to find the co-ordinating c/s So once I had all my supplies, and I'm keeping it simple, I got started in early January and did some more on Saturday when the summer weather here was 14°C and raining.Here are just two of the l/os that I've done.
This one is a 12x12 and a 6x12
I was so happy to find paper with these bicycles on it as it picked up the theme of the bicycle that hubby hired on holiday

He is really pleased with it so far!

2 comments:

LesleyC said...

These look fabulous. Love how you useda 12x12 with a 6x12. Very nifty idea.

Jenny in Durbs said...

Looking so good bet adrian is loving it. can't wait to see the finished product.