I took her back on Tuesday for a followup visit. The vet could feel that her liver was enlarged but not hard and certainly wasn't causing Sally any pain. From this, the vet suspects that Sally does indeed have a tumour and we have between one and three months with her. I was a mess as I'm not sure how I will cope with a space on my desk (and in my heart). All we can do now is offer her a good quality of life and not let her suffer
6 comments:
Ah Jen, that is just so sad. I am thinking of you with big hugs
Poor you & sally, but she has a lovely family & had a great life.
Oh Jenny, I do feel for you, I lost my very beloved moggy 8 years ago now and still I miss her so so much:-( Your heart will be breaking.
Aaah that is just heartbreaking Jenny...so sorry...
Oh dear - I so know where you are right now. I am sorry. Letting go is hard.
I am so sorry to hear your news - hugs her close everyday.Thinking of you both.
Post a Comment