Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Some more creating

I made some cards to go with the bags (see the next post down) that are now wrapped up.

There is a poem inside written by Colin:
From faraway places you have come,
To meet each other and have some fun,
Napier, National Park and Senz you will visit.
Abounding in chocolate, coffee, wine and laughs,
This your memories will hold and keep,
Collected with love along the way.

There are still T-Shirts to get sorted


I also made a card for a friend who is not well ....... idea totally borrowed from Lara!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute cards!

You guys are going to have the best time at SENZ

Penny said...

Are you printing the t-shirts yourself? What sort of program are you using for the image? I know in Word you can flip an image horizontally...

Lara said...

great card Jenny :-)

what a fantastic poem!

Smiles.

topkatnz said...

I'm guessing the flu hasn't caught up with you yet???

Ella Swan said...

Yup you are obviously flu free! I am taking it easier myself today & enjoying myself a bit with all my working - reckon some happy endorphins may do the trick - you are on a creative roll Jenny - good for you! I can just feel your SENZ excitement all the way from the most southerly tip of Africa!