oh bummer Jenny!! My boys both have the flu too ... Mitch is supposed to be in quarantine ... Are you still going to Starlight Express???? ... I am determined I will NOT get the bug!! Ashlee is really bummed that she isn't sick yet ... maybe just in time for the holidays!!??
Jenny! Naughty naughty...do NOT wish it upon yourself! ;-D You WILL NOT get it - just repeat after me....I WILL NOT GET FLU!!! Says me, who is full of it LOL...soooooooo sorry...what bad timing but that's always the way it goes eh? Lots of vitamin C & as much rest as possible. (in our case none I know) X
Hi Jenny - thanks fo ryour comments on my blog... I think Lianne was going to be sending the class requirements out soon... watch out for them won't be long ( have you booked into both my classes?
Hi Jenny - thanks fo ryour comments on my blog... I think Lianne was going to be sending the class requirements out soon... watch out for them won't be long ( have you booked into both my classes?
6 comments:
oh bummer Jenny!! My boys both have the flu too ... Mitch is supposed to be in quarantine ... Are you still going to Starlight Express???? ... I am determined I will NOT get the bug!! Ashlee is really bummed that she isn't sick yet ... maybe just in time for the holidays!!??
yuck Jenny. Yep, grocery shopping sooner rather than later sounds like a plan.
Aw, Jenny, I've been thinking of you and crossing everything in the hope that you don't get it too.
Hope you are still able to go to Starlight Express.
And I bet you had a fantastic reunion with SIL when she arrived despite the flu in the house!
Jenny! Naughty naughty...do NOT wish it upon yourself! ;-D You WILL NOT get it - just repeat after me....I WILL NOT GET FLU!!! Says me, who is full of it LOL...soooooooo sorry...what bad timing but that's always the way it goes eh? Lots of vitamin C & as much rest as possible. (in our case none I know) X
Hi Jenny - thanks fo ryour comments on my blog... I think Lianne was going to be sending the class requirements out soon... watch out for them won't be long ( have you booked into both my classes?
Hope you are feeling better soon
Hi Jenny - thanks fo ryour comments on my blog... I think Lianne was going to be sending the class requirements out soon... watch out for them won't be long ( have you booked into both my classes?
Hope you are feeling better soon
Post a Comment