Sunday, April 20, 2008

School Holidays

YAY! I am so looking forward to two weeks off. I have got ScrapCamp next weekend so this week I'll be preparing for that. I really need this weekend - to be with a group of like minded ladies having fun creating is very restorative. Add to this a wonderful project shared by the lovely Jo B, a lovely setting and yummy food and the weekend is set to be great.

Also my new camera arrived and it has lots of bells and whistles. I have not had much of a chance to play with it yet, but the coming weeks will remedy that

I went to KiwiScraps yesterday for our monthly crop, but really was not in the mood so took nothing but bought lots! Mainly for Jo's project at SC. I also organised our crop on 17th May: it's been a year since we started there, but as a group we have been scrapping together for nearly five years. People have joined, people have left but the same core of about four or five people remain. But back to 17th May - we're going to have a party with a special project so if you want to join us, please email me to book your spot.

Ross is loving College and is doing well. Colin has suddenly discovered himself and found himself in the Otago Problem Solving group (during the course of the year, they answer five sets of five word maths problems) so all is well on the school front

2 comments:

Angela said...

Very jealous of all your crop get togethers, lots of fun. Hope all goes well. Good to hear school is going well, it makes a Mum feel much better when things are good at school.

Have a nice week!

Penny said...

Have a great time at camp!

I must organise a crop...