I did quite a few l/os and then yesterday I cut the titles on my WB and did the journalling. What I like most about the WB is having the ability to make the title the same font as my journalling. I know that I'm not as creative or as artistic as many people out there, but I feel that my story is told too, so that's what's important. A few of these I'm going to enter at the
NZ Dares for their dare to use at least ten photos
This one is from Mt Maunganui -
all I did was add the title

This is in Queenston up the Gondola for NZ Dares - 10 photos

This is also from QT

The Caitlins north of Invercargill - also for NZ Dares - 11 photos (it's just the wrong ay round)
8 comments:
Jenny your KISS style is great and I love the little touches you add, which make a nice change from some of the pages which are exploding with detail...hmmm like some of mine rofl!
Great lo's Jen, I am in awe of you getting that many photos on a page - I so struggle with that. And that is cool that the titles match the journalling font.
Don't diss your style Jenny - it is absolutely fine. I enjoy your LO for their clean lines and clarity of focus. I know some of my LO's look as if a garden has puked over it with all the flowers etc I put on it but - as you say, the story is told and that is the MAIN thing. At the end of the day it is the photos and the journaling that counts.
I am seriously envying your wishblade!
Great lo's Jenny. I especially like the 2nd one with the 3 brads of different colours in 3 different places, very cool! I too envy your uise of lots of photos I really struggle with more than 1 LOL.
Great work Jenny, yes, it is nice to have fonts matching, can't wait!
Pilot Bay lo is gorgeous. I love coming to you for inspiration.
Great layouts ... really like the Queenstown layout with the gondola and luge.
Awesome!
Go you, getting a classroom of your own. Woo hoo!!!
Jenny I envy you, sometimes I wish I didn't feel a need - as Penny say's "to puke my garden over my work" Simple is more remember?
When were you in Pilot Bay? Not far from me.
Post a Comment