Once I decided what to do it didn't take too long, but I really wasn't inspired earlier this week. I have used Bazzill c/s and scalloped c/s; a piece of vellum from Up2Scrap called "Koha - the gift" firstly because I liked the pohutakawa blossom and secondly because I am sending him a "gift" (he doesn't know about it yet though :-) I also used my WishBlade to cut the title and the dates (the dates were a bit fiddly because they are quite small) and then lastly I added the little kiwi brad
Sunday, February 10, 2008
For Alan
My BIL in South Africa has his 50th birthday in two weeks time. My SIL decided to do an album for him but chose a 12x12! Each relative has been asked to do a l/o for the album - this is our contribution.

Once I decided what to do it didn't take too long, but I really wasn't inspired earlier this week. I have used Bazzill c/s and scalloped c/s; a piece of vellum from Up2Scrap called "Koha - the gift" firstly because I liked the pohutakawa blossom and secondly because I am sending him a "gift" (he doesn't know about it yet though :-) I also used my WishBlade to cut the title and the dates (the dates were a bit fiddly because they are quite small) and then lastly I added the little kiwi brad
Once I decided what to do it didn't take too long, but I really wasn't inspired earlier this week. I have used Bazzill c/s and scalloped c/s; a piece of vellum from Up2Scrap called "Koha - the gift" firstly because I liked the pohutakawa blossom and secondly because I am sending him a "gift" (he doesn't know about it yet though :-) I also used my WishBlade to cut the title and the dates (the dates were a bit fiddly because they are quite small) and then lastly I added the little kiwi brad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can see that a wish blade is an item To Be Desired... ;)
Looks good Jenny - I like the vellum touch and the little kiwi is a subtlety that works very well.
This is great, I especially love the pohutakawa flower, but I am rather partial to them.
That's really great Jenny, love the touch of Kiwi in there, so good to see something done with your Wishblade.
You've done a fabo job and I luurve what the your W did too. Lol. Where did you find the kiwi brad?
Lainie - it's not actually a brad; I suppose it's something you would put in a thick jacket or similar like a button. I got them at Ajays Emporium in either Tauranga or Rotorua
Post a Comment