I know that there are lots of "ordinary" scrappers; friends and family who visit here and at each other's blog; and I know that we all visit the "scrap celebs" (aka as DT members) blogs but do they visit us plebs at all?
A very good question Jenny! As I don't often comment on 'celeb' scrappers blogs, I certainly don't expect they will visit mine LOL. I also imagine that they get hundreds, if not thousands of visitors to their blogs, so I am sure it would take them hours to visit all the scrappers blogs. Having said all of that it would be nice to have someone 'famous' visit and comment on my blog. Trina does on occasion, but then she is the only one I visit and comment on regularly. I must take a risk and comment on some others.
I don't usually comment on the BIG names... Ali E, Cathy Z etc etc. And I doubt they have the time to visit any persons other than "famous" people. I think I'd fall off my chair if they commented! LOL!
Trina, Ilka and a few others who are published scrappers (and on DT's) comment on my blog now and again which is really nice & I do appreciate their time. I have met some of them in person tho'.
But I guess just like comments full stop... doesn't matter if they are from "famous" people or not. :-) And the blogs I read are mostly just everyday scrappers.
3 comments:
A very good question Jenny! As I don't often comment on 'celeb' scrappers blogs, I certainly don't expect they will visit mine LOL. I also imagine that they get hundreds, if not thousands of visitors to their blogs, so I am sure it would take them hours to visit all the scrappers blogs. Having said all of that it would be nice to have someone 'famous' visit and comment on my blog. Trina does on occasion, but then she is the only one I visit and comment on regularly. I must take a risk and comment on some others.
I don't usually comment on the BIG names... Ali E, Cathy Z etc etc. And I doubt they have the time to visit any persons other than "famous" people. I think I'd fall off my chair if they commented! LOL!
Trina, Ilka and a few others who are published scrappers (and on DT's) comment on my blog now and again which is really nice & I do appreciate their time. I have met some of them in person tho'.
But I guess just like comments full stop... doesn't matter if they are from "famous" people or not. :-) And the blogs I read are mostly just everyday scrappers.
waving Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment