Yesterday evening was so beautiful that we bought fish and chips and went into Whiteriea park down to the beach. The boys found a washed up boogie board and were using it to slide down the hill.
The light was so lovely across to Plimmerton that I had to take some photos.
Then coming back over the hill look what we saw: that's Mana Island in the right foreground and the South Island in the sunset! Too beautiful
Very cool. The last photo is gorgeous. I find it amazing that you can see the South I from the North at any time. It looks like your vacation was awesome. Sounds like a spot to try out sometime.
3 comments:
Very cool. The last photo is gorgeous. I find it amazing that you can see the South I from the North at any time.
It looks like your vacation was awesome. Sounds like a spot to try out sometime.
Something magical about that late afternoon/evening light isn't there.
The pics in the previous post do make me feel I want to go there. Good times!
Wow, love your pics, especially that last one ... but then I would say that, living on the mainland.
Post a Comment