Monday, May 07, 2007

Monthly cropping group

Our cropping group has been getting together eleven times a year (not in December) for the last nearly four years. Firstly in Tawa in the community centre but we outgrew that so we moved to the Catholic Church in Newlands. They put the rent up by 40% so we moved again; this time to KiwiScraps where we had a wonderful day!

I did this l/o about the Ice Bar in Queenstown using some pale blue Bazzill Bling that I got in my Double Take kit from Scrapbook Outlet .I also used some Heidi Swapp ghost letters that we got in 2005 when HS came to New Zealand, added a bit of blue ink and kindy glitz and some metal snow drops and I think it looks rather "icy"!
I won tickets to Dancing with the Stars live show tomorrow night so I'm taking my Mom with me - should be fun!

2 comments:

Oscar T. Grouch said...

beautiful LO, glad you had fun.

karin said...

it absolutely looks like snow, well done!!
love
k
xx