Friday, May 18, 2007

More things that irritate me

People who don't know how to navigate a round-about properly
People who mistreat their children
People who mistreat their animals
People who don't have any manners
Teenagers who won't try
Coaches who think that 12th Grade B division soccer should be treated like Chatham Cup soccer - as long as the kids are having fun, learning the game and learning team spirit and fairness let's not go overboard about it


And I'll keep adding other things that irritate me and thankfully I can say all of this because I live in New Zealand where there is still freedom of speech

And I'm quite sure that I irritate other people because I'm not tidy and my garden is a mess and....and .....and ... and they can say that too because they're also entitled to freedom of speech

1 comment:

karin said...

yeah! yeah! freedom of speech! i agree with you on the sport!
take care
k
xx