I decided at the last minute to do a class at Crafting Connection - Emily Falconbridge's Wall Art. Sooo out of my comfort zone! I found it really hard to just "stick stuff down randomly". I found it hard to match (or not!) the colours. I so wanted to make all the pieces of fabric the same size and place them symmetrically on each side of the photo! Whilst I'm not sure I'll ever do anything like that again, it is growing on me ie I like it! My family could not believe that I did something so bright! Click on the photo to make it bigger - if you can bare to. Anyway, here it is and a photo of Emily and me. Thanks Emily and it was great to meet you

5 comments:
Oh Jenny, well done girl, climb out of that box and go for it!!
love
k
xx
I love your art Jenny and good on you for stepping out of your comfort zone. I think we all need to do that sometimes.
The more I see this Jenny, the more I really like it!
I am also tagging you, so you need to please blog seven facts about you, plus 7 blogs that you visit!
I love your canvas Jenny! Looks fabulous and love the quote too!
jenny this creation is gorgous well done YOU!!!
Post a Comment