I got a torch!!! As I said to Adrian - it's my fourth - what should I do with it? But I made sure that I had bought myself a scorched almond egg anyway. Ross bought (with his grandmother's money) a really nice Ernest Hillier egg so I got my share of chocolate.
This week I have been to Adrian's place of employment seven times!! The boys got some part-time work there so I fetched them on Tuesday just after lunch. Then I went back at 5.30pm to fetch Adrian as his car was in the garage. Took him and the boys to work on Wednesday morning, fetched the boys at lunch time, fetched Adrian again in the evening. Took him back to work again this morning and I'm going back tomorrow - he's involved in a Cancer fund raisning venture about which I'll post tomorrrow and have some photos. So watch this space!
I did get to Spotlight though and they had some fantastic American Crafts patterned paper for 20 cents (US0.14) a piece!! I went back for some more later and it had all been hidden away again. No worries - I know someone who is there almost every second day and she knows some of the staff so she'll let me know when it's back out again.
Anyway, thanks Nancy (US) and Karin (SA) for visitng my blog
I read somewhere about someone who had gone to Forest Lakes over the Easter weekend and she was complaining about the food - so glad we self-catered for ScrapCamp!
No comments:
Post a Comment