Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Two Sleeps to go

and then it is ScrapCamp! But first I way to get over this horrible cold and Parents' evening tomorrow night. Then Friday I will fetch Katrina and Irene from the airport, have lunch at Sharlene's house and then head north for a weekend of fun and creativity. I really liked this quote that I read:
When people have not yet discovered their creative potential, or when they are blocked creatively, it is usually because they are held captive by one of the following three things:
1 - Fear
2 - Fatigue
3 - (lack of) Fun.
We're at our creative best when we're not afraid, when we're not worn out (mentally, physically, or emotionally), and when we're having fun. Creation is play and does not flow when fatigue and fear provide friction." (Excerpt from Liberate the Captive Artist Within)

So hopefully I will not be fatigued because I know that I can't scrap when I'm tired!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Hi Jenny - hope you have a wonderfuk time at scrapcamp. Enjoy it!