Saturday, March 17, 2007

ME!

I have been really busy at school this term trying my hardest to be "nice" to all the kids. Seems like it's working too. So what do I do? One of the things is that I'm not fighting anyone about homework any more - a small sweet to those who've done their homework and just a note in my planner about those who haven't. After three homework not done, I'm sending a note home in the student diary. I also phoned a couple of parents the other day because their sons were behaving so badly - next day the boys were like angels. So no complaining any more, no getting upset - just looking after ME.

In two weeks it is my annual ScrapCamp - a weekend away scrapping with lots of fun and laughter along the way. We always have one class and this year the fabulous Jo Burney is doing wooden letters with us. I have chosen ME as it will be my inspiration this year to look after ME. Anyway, I am so looking forward to the weekend away and I'm hoping to get all our South Island photos scrapped. I need to print out all my holiday blogging and I can get all the l/os done straight away.

I also want to complete all l/os for the US/Canadian CJ group I'm in so I can get that out of the way and on to Canada where my lovely cyber friend Sherri will add them all to the CJs as they arrive at her house.

What else? My weekly class at Community Education is going well, but I must say it makes me too tired to do my own scrapping; I think I may look at only teaching two terms a year rather than all four. My current ladies are loving it though so I'm really pleased about that.

And so to finish this entry which, it seems, has been all about ME

And lastly, the lovely Wilna (MM Idol 2006) has ME linked on her blog! So if you're visiting from her blog, please leave me a comment? Thanks

No comments: