Sunday, November 19, 2006

Christmas Crop


Yesterday was our Christmas Crop and it was a fun day even though I was almost too tired to keep my eyes open. I didn't sleep well on Friday night and the 5.4 earthquake at 3.40am didn't help much.

Anyway, I managed only one l/o but the lettering took hours to do. Some patterend paper, some ribbon, some chipboard (a first for me) and of course Bazzill

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there jenny!!
I LOVE your page!! Whaaaaaa! Cheetahs!!!!! we lived mear Hoedspruit for almost 10 years! i love those animals!
do you know Lalie Swart? her husband is a doctor Johan Swart? thy lived in NZ and is now in Prince Albert Canada. She said that she know you. THAT will be totally mind blowing amazing!!

Talk soon
Wilna
x

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic layout Jenny.

Oscar T. Grouch said...

that is gorgeous lettering.