I went to Melbourne for a friend's surprise 60th birthday and made this cake for her
The inside - white with red polka dots
Then I went to a class to make a Minion - so cute!
I entered a competition on the Chelsea sugar page to win a Breville mixer ... and I did! It arrived yesterday along with around $70 worth of Chelse products
Sugar products, two shopping bags and an apron
Apron and mixer
Me - ready to go! What a wonderful machine it is! The beater scrapes and mixes at the same time. it took under five minutes for me to make buttercream frosting
I am so thrilled with my mixer!
3 comments:
Fantastic Jen enjoy it - it looks so good. xxxx
Heehee, I love your Minion:) and how super exciting to win the chelsea competition!!! And fantastic that they got the prize to you so quick! Cool!!
Heehee, I love your Minion:) and how super exciting to win the chelsea competition!!! And fantastic that they got the prize to you so quick! Cool!!
Post a Comment