Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Some scrapping

In among my cake baking and decorating, I have also been scrapping. After saying that Project Life was not for me, I have found it fantastic! Most of the photos into PL refills and I scrap some of my favourite photos. I spent the first few days in the holidays doing some scrapping and at the same time finally decided to enter the Challenge Me Happy competition.

This layout is Colin and I in China at the Bird's Nest Stadium in 2011 and 2013. 
I love the reds that I chose to use!!


2 comments:

topkatnz said...

Lol, thats so cute having a photo in the same spot:):) I so agree with your words on PL! I don't know how I would've got by the last couple of years without it, and I am finally getting my photos really organised.

Jenny in Durbs said...

It's fun & fabulous. Welcome back to blogland. xxxxx