In October, a few trees fell on to SH1 which meant that all the pine trees at school had to come down. This photo shows the before
And this photo shows the view from my deck with all the trees down
Colin and I did a catering job - here's one of the two groaning tables!
A selcection of sweet treats
Sandwiches, mini blinis with salmon and some crudites
Hot savouries
So we worked really hard and were "all caked out" but there was plenty of food that tasted goodI also decided to make a Rainbow Cake - this is the outside - covered in white icing. The original icing I had on was a complete mess and I had to scrape it all off and start again
The inside - it looks fantastic when cut
In other news, we are well in to exams with only three weeks of school left. Then I have two weeks to Christmas and a lovely holiday!




2 comments:
Go you guys on the catering - looks fab:) what a difference taking those trees down makes!!
Go you guys on the catering - looks fab:) what a difference taking those trees down makes!!
Post a Comment