Thursday, August 23, 2012

Used to be two days of celebration

Yesterday should have been my 20th wedding anniversary. I couldn't sit in the one hour staff meeting at the beginning of the day, but once I started teaching it got better. All three of us went to the dentist in the afternoon with no treatments necessary! Then I had dinner with a friend last night. By the time I got home around 9.30pm I was exhausted emotionally

Then today Ross 18! When did he get to be so old? Makes me feel really older! One of his friends said he would get a chocolate mousse cake, so I suggested that they come for take aways as well. It was all a surprise to Ross and a lovely evening

His friends waiting for him

Ross arrives home to find his friends in his room

Eating Noodle Canteen take-aways

Chocolate mousse cake made specially for Ross

Birthday boy!

Tomorrow August exams start. Ross is studying; Colin is watching You Tube videos! Argh!!

3 comments:

topkatnz said...

That chocolate mousse cake looks awesome. Glad to hear you made it through your anniversary day. One step at a time:)

Jenny in Durbs said...

Woo hoo to Ross - also wonder where the cherub tiny tot has gone but he's looking good. Jen you made it through & keep looking forward. Love & hugs xxxx

Mrs Frizz said...

Fabulous looking cake ... and you take care.