It's been school holidays and I have had a good time. Sometimes I go back thinking "Well, that was a waste of two weeks" because I have had nothing to show for it.
I have had lunch out with friends. I went to movies with a friend - Salmon Fishing in the Yemen- fabulous movie!
I have done some scrapping and filed many l/os that have been lying around. I have finished some UFOs which I will file today. I have packed some page kits for next week's scrapping.
I had an awesome seafood lunch with a friend
I did some alterations to some of my trousers - took them in 8cms! yes, I have lost 12kgs and feeling fantastic and very proud of myself
I have put the electricity, gas and telephone accounts in my number - go me!
Emotionally, I am still up and down because I did not ask for this. And I'm dreading next month as it should have been my 20th Wedding Anniversary
The weather today is dreadful, so I am going to catch up on some blog reading



7 comments:
Congrats on the weightloss Jenny, that's awesome. You have accomplished a lot these holidays & I imagine some of it has been very hard.
Gentle ((HUGS)) for the next few weeks.
Well done on your weightloss and being able to take in your pants Jenny! The next few weeks will be hard, thinking of you! I feel like I have done lots and not much all at the same time this break.
Wahoo! 12kgs - you are a star! you must feel fantastic! Having to take stuff in all the time is the bit I dislike the most about losing weight though~!grrr! I don't think enjoying some well-earned rest and time-out, and taking time with friends can EVER be counted as a waste of time. This is your life - go out and make it fun and worthwhile:) I'm sure that on your deathbed people are never gonna measure your life by how much dusting and running around you did!LOL
Awesome stuff taking in those pants Jenny. Is that a modern version of a seafood basket??? O.M.Gosh YUM!!
You did plenty these holidays and the main thing is you got to enjoy them!
Warmest hugs!
PS: That was my deleted mess above :D
Well done for your achievements these holidays! And yes, you're looking great with the weight loss :-)
Woohoo for positive steps :-) Sounds like the holidays have been good this time.
Grief is a funny thing.. hand in there.
Post a Comment