Oh my word - I have neglected this poor little blog of mine! And now I come back and Blogger has changed everything - I'm so confused!
School holidays have been and gone and the next lot loom very close - yay!
I took the boys to Melbourne for Easter weekend and we had a great time
Next week is the Formal and I have TWO sons who will be dressed up and going!
In between I have done a bit of scrapping. I need to take photos and show what I have done. By the time I remember to take photos, it's getting dark though
4 comments:
Yay you've blogged! But it's not easy when things keep changing all the time LOL. I'm really looking forward to seeing your latest scrapping efforts very soon :-)
Good to hear from you. Days and weeks have a naughty way of whizzing past indeed! Look forward to seeing your scrappy creations:)
wow, two boys off to the formal, lots of photo ops there :-)
It's like when they rearrange the library... I can't find things! :-P
Post a Comment