What a marvellous night! I'm sorry that you are being flooded with photos but I'm thrilled with how lovely we all looked! I was fortunate enough to have my hair done (differently form normal) and my make up professionally done so I felt great! Quite a few of the kids remarked that I looked so pretty - what an ego boost!
And my sons! Well, what can I say? They looked so handsome and I was so proud of them!
And my sons! Well, what can I say? They looked so handsome and I was so proud of them!






8 comments:
You look gorgeous Jenny and how special to have your photo with the boys at the formal too - perks of being a teacher in the school?
You all look so gorgeous. Such a fabulous night. How fantastic to get all professionally done up and to get a few compliments too:)go girl!
nothing like some special pampering to make you feel special! Glad you had a great time - you all looked lovely.
Jenny you look gorgeous!!!
glad everyone had a great time
You looked fantastic, Jenny. On FB lots of people commented on your hair but I think the makeup was amazing!
You looked fantastic, Jenny. On FB lots of people commented on your hair but I think the makeup was amazing!
Wow Jenny you looked gorgeous & the boys are so handsome. Really lovely I like the hair & make up - you looked stunning.
Absolutely gorgeous photos Jenny, you should be SO proud of yourself and your boys!
Post a Comment