Sunday, November 20, 2011

More Scrapping

Yesterday was our s/b day and I'm very pleased with what I did. I think I am almost finished all my digital photos so now I have the hard job of scrapping baby/toddler photos! Why does that somehow seem so hard for me to do?


Anyway, the first one is about watching the RWC final on TV "with" friends around the world. We commented on FaceBook all the time and this particular "party" got to 335 comments! It was such a fun evening sharing with my watching and friends

Then I have now completed all my Rarotonga photos: this one is about the two whales we saw one morning

This next one is the scenery - both mountains and sea. It's hard to think that Raro has such high mountains though

And the final bits and pieces. I love to scrap postage stamps, moeny etc. This Cook Island $3 note and the shape of the coins is so interesting
I'm not sure how clear this one is; might have to delete it and take another one. It's the photo shoot we did when my BIL was here and I have put lots of journalling on the back
And then of course 11:11am on 11/11/11! Journalling yet to do
Another great day, and my friend Tracy said that I was almost my old self. Onward and upward!

4 comments:

mandyb said...

how cool....so many layouts...
you are on fire!!!
love them all

Jenny in Durbs said...

Your l/outs are fabulous & you are so productive. Keep going onwards & upwards.

Penny said...

you did heaps :) Good on ya.

Lara said...

love the one with the 'Rarotonga' title...good on you for getting heaps done :-)