Saturday, November 05, 2011

Finished!

My China album, that is. All journalling complete, pages sorted into a reasonable order and it's in its own red album. All it needs is a photo in the little opening on the front cover.

I couldn't make myself get out of bed this morning - too depressed, Finally at 12.30pm I dragged myself out and had a shower. Then I did four loads of laundry, filled a fairly large box of stuff for someone else to love (aka stuff for the garage sale). Then I settled down to scrap.

I started on my China pages and did all the missing journalling. Then I sorted it. I am happy with it and Colin loved looking through it.

I have also filed a few more l/os but have more to do.

I did feel as though it has been a productive day and I feel better for it. Tomorrow I have to do the groceries and help sort garage sale stuff out. Maybe I'll have time to do some more scrapping

6 comments:

Penny said...

Must feel good to get that finished :)

topkatnz said...

It is a good feeling to get things 'ticked off' the list. Well done. Hope you're ok.

mandyb said...

ohhh cant wait to see pics of this album!!! good on ya for getting it done

Irene said...

well done on getting this completed Jenny

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

Hi Jenny can you please send me the link the the new forum (if there is still one) I know there were only about six of us but I still want to keep in touch

Mary
marytsearle@gmail.com