That's how I'm feeling - I suddenly can see a bit of light and it's not so black out there. Last term it was all I could do to think and scavenge something to put on the table at night to eat; today I'm planning meals for next week, next term.
Maybe it has to do with the fact that all the bad/hard things I've had to suffer this year so far seem to be coming right.
Adrian has issues but is working them through. I can get divorced now or I can hope that he can sort himself out and come back to me. I love him and want him back so I'll wait.
I was supposed to see a lawyer yesterday but she postponed until Monday so hopefully that "little" issue can get sorted out.
And today we interred my Dad's ashes at Whenua Tapu in the Ashes Plots. I am so pleased with the plaque that we had made at Glover's Memorials! It is so shiny you can see my reflection in it.
This is the view looking south from his plot. it is such a beautiful peaceful place
And just next to where he is is the train track! I tried to get this photo but the train went by too quickly. That's my Mom looking at the train. We chose plot #87 as that's how old he was and he was so pleased to be the oldest Woods.
When God saw you getting tired
And a cure was not to be
He put his arms around you
And whispered come to me
He didn't like what you went through
And he gave you rest
His garden must be beautiful
He only takes the best
And when we saw you sleeping
So peaceful and free from pain
We wouldn't wish you back
To suffer that again
Today we say goodbye
And as you take your final rest
That garden must be beautiful
Because you are one of the best.
So little steps in that tunnel and it won't be long before I'm out in the sunshineThere's a Light at the End of the Tunnel There's a Light at the End of the Tunnel The inside might be as black as the night But at the end of the tunnel, there's a light
7 comments:
That is good that you can see light at the end of the tunnel. That is certainly a step forward. I hope that Adrian can work though things and still have you at the end of it all.
It looks a lovely spot where your Dad is resting and the train track close by.
Thats just lovely Jenny and may you continue to see that light at the end of the tunnel. All the best.
may that light shine brighter each step you take....day by day!!!
as for your dads resting place..love the train on this plaque too....such a peaceful place
I'm so glad to hear all your news.Sending positive thoughts your way.
yep ... that there is ... light at the end of the tunnel.
Sometimes that tunnel may seem to be never ending ... but hang in there.
So glad there is a glimmer of light :)
So glad you can see the light, take one day at a time. Love the plaque & lovely surrounds for your Dad's ashes. xxxx
Post a Comment