Saturday, July 30, 2011

Scrapping

I have even done some scrapping these holidays! This one is the story of the revolting cocktail we had and uses one of the l/os from Nic Howard's Senz class. This one has the umbrellas, the next one doesn't. Question - with or wothout umbrellas?
Photos of the three of us - Adrian lying on a lounger; Colin with the revolting fishbowl and me with the beautiful lei around my neck. I love this one!
Another one from Nic H's class
And the buses!
I'm very pleased with what I've done and would hope to get some more done but groceries, laundry and marking will get in the way!

4 comments:

mandyb said...

i think you need those cocktail umbreallas....cos of the drinks!!! so i say stay!!!
love all those other layouts too...you've been busy!!!!

Jenny in Durbs said...

Love the l/outs not sure about the umbrellas though. In Moz so having a quick glance. Love & hugs

Irene said...

great scrapbooking Jenny, not sure about the umbrellas though!

Lainie said...

Maybe just keep the middle umbrella? What was the drink called, that's terrible that it didn't taste any good.