Thursday, July 28, 2011

Last week of the holidays

So what have I (we done)? Ross has recovered from his bad cold/infection and Colin has played PS3. Oh and he and I tidied the Tupperware cupboard! What a huge job that was, but now it's neat and tidy and I've got a big plastic box full of stuff to get rid of. I couldn't believe how many ice-cream containers we found either. I've always kept some as it's very convenient to send shared lunch food in because no one has to worry about the good Tupperware coming home; but so many!

I also did a bit of scrapping. I had my Raro photo printed on Monday when the special was still on at Harvey Norman and today I got out my incomplete Nic Howard Senz l/os and started using them. The colours work well and the 20 layouts class is just ideal for me and my lots of photos on a l/o.

Monday was so cold here - most of NZ had snow and particularly the South Island. There was snow on the hills just north of us. By contrast, today is beautiful! Bright sunshine and no wind. I even have the windows open letting in the lovely sunshiney fresh air. I suppose I should have put some washing on the line today.

Last day of holidays tomorrow and I still have lots of marking to do - I suppose I'll do it on Sunday!

2 comments:

mandyb said...

i missed that printing deal!! bugger want to print my week in life pics!!!

as for your plastics cupboard!! must do mine sometime too!!! isnt it silly what climbs in there!!!!

enjoy the last few days of hols

topkatnz said...

I only keep 4 ice-cream containers at a time - then I throw them out until I get less. Good to have a purge. I always keep too many 'handy' jars and containers though, and they often get separated from their matching lids! Have fun with the Nic Howard l/os:)