Tuesday, April 12, 2011

So much

I have so much going on in my life right now:

My Dad declines by day. He doesn't know us or that we're even there and is not eating. What happens if he dies while I'm in China? I have a plan - what would you do?

My Mom needs help as she doesn't drive and can't do much organising of the big picture things.

My knee at least is almost at 100%

I have so much to do packing and getting things organised at home over the next few days. I have left Ross with a freezer full of frozen meals - does that make me a bad mother?

I have a 14 hour flight on Saturday night and I HATE flying!

I am single parenting two teenage boys and that's not easy

There is some other stuff that I am barely thinking about let alone talking about

I would like to see 12 months ahead and see where I'm at

As I said on Vicki P's blog: Find something good in every day and focus on that.

So today the sun shone and I got my Chinese money

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Hugs to you Jenny. Not sure what I would do in your case - great that you have a plan and you need to do what YOU think is best.
Take care.

Mel said...

All the best, Jenny. Go to China and enjoy it. Sometimes you have to just live life day by day. Look for the little joys each day.

Penny said...

oh man.. so much going on.

About your Dad - I will FB message you what we did about my Gma and Gdad. Might give you something to think about if you can fit it in.

I would say leaving freezer meals makes you a GOOD mum!

Really wish I lived closer to give you a hand some how.

I hate flying too. I find watching lots of movies and having some audio books to listen to helps.

topkatnz said...

Wise words Jenny. I could tell you my plan - but would that help? whatever you decide will be the right thing. Remember the needs of the living are greater than those who have gone.hugs hx