I have a terrible timetable - no non-contacts on Monday or Tuesday, staff meeting Monday, tutorials Monday nights by Wednesday I'll be tired. However, I think that is all to change as we have so many Year 10s that I have been asked to give up my Year 13s in order to take a new Year 10 class. I will be sorry to lose this Yr 13 class as for the first time the "right" kids are in it - no badly behaved ones who don't really want to be there or do the work, but have been forced in because there is no other option for them.
Ross worked so hard at the Stadium over the Sevens - 28 hours and was on his feet all the time. His feet were killing him and he was so tired last night. He went back the second day even though he was so tired. He worked more hours than any of the other "runners": running with trolleys of food and drink between the kitchen and the corporate boxes. He said that there is so much food wastage there - he was horrified. I need to get him some decent shoes and maybe even some orthotics.
Colin, my Mom and I are planning a garage sale on Saturday so I have also been going though the stuff we don't want here. Where does it all come from? And getting rid of lots of scrap-booking stuff on TradeMe! I wish I didn't work and I could really get stuck in and sort. Trying to do it after school is too hard.
No photos and I haven't even taken a photo of the boys at the start of the school year. I'm hoping that I will get one tomorrow morning
Colin has bought a bass guitar and he has an amplifier! Fortunately he is very considerate and closes his bedroom door so it's not too loud
4 comments:
all the best for the garage sale....and as for the buy-ness already i can relate.....week 3 for us already and swamped!!!!
hope this week goes well
Wow - busy! Hope the time tabling works a bit better without the Year 13's. Shame to lose them though.
Hey good for Colin. Hope you garage sale is fantastic & you get rid of everything.Just take one day at a time Jen. Love & hugs
Shame to have to give up your Yr.13 class - they sound like a good bunch.
Have fun with the garage sale.
Post a Comment