Coming to you from Momorangi Bay on Queen Charlotte Drive. We have had two days of hot clear weather but today is a bit overcast. No matter, I've had lots to do as has Adrian. The older boy has been bored (no PS3 lol) but the younger has had a wonderful time "catching" fish - he's lost a few big ones (of course). I have done ten l/os, some of them doubled sided and also read two books. These l/osare from our holiday in January both in the Coromandel

I thought I was so clever and planned all our meals so that I would not have to go to the shops at all - I forgot all the fresh veges at home :-( Avos for salad and sushi; brinjals to bbq; the fresh carrots for sushi and the potatoes and onions. I managed to find a garage that sold a packet of frozen veges to me and that will do for quiches, and some onions that I can use but that is all they had so we are making do! There is a campshop that I was relying on for extar milk and maybe a loaf of bread; however, that is closed for the winter! Luckyly I brought the bread maker and I'll go back to the expensive garage for milk when I need it!
Off to put the bread in the oven and give the boys the bbq meat!
2 comments:
Wow your l/os are gorgeous. Just relax & enjoy your bread is wonderful anyway. Enjoy the rest of your time there & looking forward to more l/os.
oh no re the veggies.....well done with all the scrapping too...you are a machine!!!!!
Post a Comment