Colin is 14! I can't believe it - just tonight Adrian and I were watching some home videos taken in 1997 and there he was such a cute little 2 year old. How the time has flown by and I wonder where he'll be in another twelve years time?

He went to
LaserForce with Ross, Adrian and a friend and then came home for pizza and cake. Here is he with Jacob our godson blowing out the birthday candles.
3 comments:
Such a wonderful "child" - can't say that anymore ! LOL. He's a gorgeous young man from an unbiased aunt !!!!
heh heh - looks like he had good help with those candles. Happy birthday Colin ;)
Belated Happy Birthday wishes - sounds like it was a good one. We've been watching some old movies of our kids too - gosh, where do all those years go?? Best wishes for next year for you all? How is puss doing?
Post a Comment