We had our Christmas Crop yesterday - it was great! lOts of yummy Christmas food, Christmas clothes, Christmas presents and prizes. I got three single and two double l/os done and mostly complete. However, my pile of UFOs is growing! I will have to set aside some time in January to complete all UFOs.
School is winding down and this is our last teaching week; next week various activities happen. I am going to the Zoo with Ross' class, to Soames Island with Colin's class and helping various classes with a Maths programme. I also have to tidy my classroom.
My BIL died in SA on Monday - no condolences necessary as I haven't been in touch with them for 12 years. I do, however, feel very sad for them as he was only 52 and his younger daughter has just turned 20 http://www.timeslive.co.za/sundaytimes/article203070.ece
On the Sally front - she's still hanging in there! She still gives a bit of a purr but she's getting thin and struggles to jump. Her eyes are still bright and she is still cheerful.
Christmas shopping - still got some to do but I'm gathering bits and pieces. And our new godchild has still not arrived!
5 comments:
Sounds great. Sorry about your BIL awful. Love & hugs.
Sounds like you had a great crop - very productive too - well done!
crop sounds like fun :)
I'd like to visit Soames Island. There is a Maurice Gee book set there. At least, I think it's Soames Island.
Pleased Sally is still with you - she outlasted Maxie who we had to have put down last week. Strangely I was very calm about it- knowing I'd made the right decision.
Ditto what Penny said in her comment. "Live Bodies" is my favourite Maurice Gee book too!
Post a Comment