And a very busy nine - 12 weeks ahead.
I went to the dentist yesterday - first time in six years! I stopped going to the butcher in Wellington because he hurt me so much even after I asked him to be a bit more gentle. I went to the dentist Adrian and the boys go to and I was very impressed. He was vry gentle, didn't hurt me at all and what's more my teeth didn't even need a filling! Just a quick clean and I was ready to go.
Today I spent much of the morning checking out the map north and looking at places to go to on holiday and then doing some time series calculations and graphs - now my eyes are so sore from staring at the screen so much (so why am I still here?).
I also mangaed to do a bit of scrapping and card making these holidays but my UFO pile doesn't seem to have decreased! I also tidied up one of my scrap bags and found my clear Kindy Glitz that's been missing for over a year! I also realised how much I have and that I will probably never use it ever. And I got to thinking that maybe a Scrappy Garage Sale may work and that there may be others who also have stuff to sell and buy; so I was wondering how much local interest there would be in such an "event"?
I did lots of pink, one of which I entered at Scrapbook Dreams in the Pink challenge, and another that I entered in the SBO under $5 challenge all of them from Senz. I've never used so much bling/pearls on my pages before!
All of us dressed in our T-Shirts

Senz Crop night

The l/os we did

The cards and bags I made for us

7 comments:
Yikes Jenny - I suddenly realised I hadn't seen many updates from you via my reader - maybe from when you decided to go private. That's cool, I'll just know your's I need to come and visit without the phonecall first!
So I'm to nosey around and see your updates - I quickly scrolled and saw you have been very busy with quilts and scrapping. Busy lady!!
Well done Jenny! What a perfect record of your recent Senz experience...and I just love that Prima pearly bling ;-D
Oh wow, they look fabulous, Jenny!
So it is going to be an extra busy term for you with senior exams etc. - all the best with that. I know you teachers go above and beyond to get your kids through their quals.
Seeing those l/os made me sad to know it was in July & here we are already in October.... loved all of it & can't wait to do it again. Good luck with the last term its always a crazy one.
Wahoo that you didn't need a filling in your teeth after 6yrs! well done.
A scrappy garage sale sounds like a very cool idea!
Careful now... that pink and bling thing might catch on! LOL! j/k they look lovely :)
Been thinking about the scrappy garage sale idea myself ... 'stash re-hash' I think I saw the idea called somewhere else. Might have to get together and discuss the possibilities.
Post a Comment