Monday: Leave school at 4.20pm to pick Ross up to take him to gym. Stop at Woolworths to get anything urgent (bread etc). Get home cook dinner have it ready to eat by 6.10pm when Adrian gets home having fetched Ross on the way. Pack up my sewing stuff and leave by 6.45pm to go to sewing and Adrian and Colin leave at the same time to go to water-polo. Home round 9.30pm
Tuesday: A reasonably quiet day as the only after school activities is Ross' music and he walks to that. I get home round 4pm
Wednesday; Depending on what time Colin's waterpolo match is depends on what time I get home. We usually have to leave by 4.45pm so as not to be in the thick of the peak hour traffic. Leave Nae Nae by 6.15pm to get back to teach my scrapbook class. Home around 9.15pm
Thursday: Usually stay at school until 4.30pm when I fetch Colin to take him to soccer practice. Home to quickly get a meal started, fetch Colin at 5.45pm
Friday: Take Ross' badminton team to wherever it is they are playing. Wait for them, drop them at their homes, pick Colin up, home to cook dinner.
Saturday morning: Colin's soccer match and then whatever chores I have to do - grocery shopping etc
Saturday night: sometimes the boys go out or have friends over
That's winter. In summer both boys play bowls so that is on a Tuesday and a Thursday after school. In between there's school work to be done. Housework? We've employed a cleaner. Time to organise things? A little bit. Catch up with friends? Thank goodness for emails and phones. Scrapping? Once a month at my crop day
The above is why I often choose not to go out on a Sunday as I need time at home to recover and rest and prepare for the next week.
This past weekend I had designated "UFO weekend" Unfinished Objects as I have a lot of l/os that need finishing. I managed two as I was out car shopping with hubby. He's made his decision and will take delivery of a Suzuki .... something or other either tomorrow or Tuesday - he's very excited. (Jenny - if you read this first, please wait for him to tell you)
6 comments:
With that being a 'normal' week, I'd hate to see it when you have a busy week! Exciting for your DH to be getting a new car.
Busy, busy ... I'm exhausted just reading about it!!LOL
You know... it makes me feel like I'm normal when I read that! LOL! Especially the scrapping bit - when I wasn't working I was able to do so much more.
If I wasn't paying so much for child care I'd be looking at employing some cleaning help. :(
Woah! that is busy. Makes me feel tired just reading about it!! I try not to think of all the things I do and just do them: seeing your list reminds me why - no wonder the year is slipping by so fast! LOL
Enjoy the new car..... we've been eyeing the suzukis too - I know I've loved driving the loan car when our "old" car needs servicing.
Sounds familiar! I also have a no going out policy for Sundays otherwise I would be a basket case! I feel pretty much constantly guilty though because I've been to church once since we moved here, because every other day is just so hectic.Like you my days roll into nights & I don't stop until 7.30 every night. Then it's scrappy/bloggy or collapso time!
You certainly are a very busy woman, Jenny. And it looks like you are also running an extra busy taxi service for those lucky lads too, haha.
Post a Comment