Only one week to go to holidays! So I suppose that is something to say.
Only two weeks until my SIL arrives in Wellington (but she gets to NZ in less than one week)
Boys reports arrive next week so that should be interesting. We are currently making a Turkish outfit as Ross is in the Year 10s UN activity next Friday. About 80 kids are taking part and the will each be representing a different country.
On Wednesday we went to fetch our godson from his daycare - he was so pleased to see us! The muffin he was eating was forgotten in the excitement of Aunty Jenny and Ross and "Tolin" arriving to fetch him. This was in case we ever do need to fetch him and it all went really well.
Tomorrow we will have 8 teenagers here: first they're off to see the new Transformers movie and then back here for pizza and a sleepover. All in lieu of a birthday party in August. I'm going out and leaving ALL the boys to themselves!
It is so wet and there are so many sick kids that I hope that soccer is cancelled tomorrow. We had a 21% absentee rate on Thursday but other schools have been much higher. I notice that rugby is already cancelled but we have to wait until tomorrow morning for the powers that be at Capital Football to "let the secret out".
Hopefully I will have some time over the weekend to do some UFOs - the pile is growing! Have a good weekend
7 comments:
Hey Jen I hope soccer is cancelled for you guys. Its cold in Durbs too nowhere like NZ of course. Enjoy your night out & hope your weekend is productive - mine has to be ...
I love your UFO phrase! You must be so excited to see Jenny. What good timing that you will be able to attend Senz together...we are also freezing here. So cold I can't scrap. Even sitting at the pc is a struggle. Best to stay in bed & read with the electric blanket on!
Must be the time of the year for UFO's Jenny, lots of them here as well. Seem to be getting no where fast these days. You have lots going on at your house by the sounds of things!
OMG, I can't believe it is nearly the hols!
How exciting having family arrive from O/S for a visit! Wishing you the best of time together. Hope it doesn't whizz by too fast for you.
Haha, you call yours UFOs. I call mine WIPs (works in progress) because it makes me feel less guilty. Your phrase is the most accurate though, hee hee.
Enjoy the remainder of your weekend, Jenny :)
yay ... nearly the holidays!! feeling a bit jealous about your upcoming trip to SENZ ...
Good move on vacating the premises ;-)
This last term has definitely gone fast! You'll be counting down now until Jenny (not from NZ LOL) arrives!
Hope to see you at SENZ and ps LOVE the new car!! ;)
Post a Comment