Woo hoo to you Jenny! LOVE that photo of the 1 on the odometer - gotta scrap those 2 photos - lucky you! I love red cars - they always look so zooty ;-D
niiiiice car... and love the new look of the blog.... babysitting and on wireless so catching up on my long lost blogs.... nice to see it... am adding to google reader now!!!!
11 comments:
Its gorgeous & looks so sporty. Just love it.
oooooh .... super cool ride there Jenny!!Wahoo ... how exciting to have a brand new car!
Looks great - Red ALWAYS makes a car go faster you know! LOL
Very exciting too to see just a "1" - I've never seen an odometer that low!!
Woo hoo, Jenny!
Never had a brand new car. Must be thrilling to see that '1' on the odometer.
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh very cool Jenny!
*sucks in breath* ooooooooo!
Red goes faster too you know..
Woo hoo to you Jenny! LOVE that photo of the 1 on the odometer - gotta scrap those 2 photos - lucky you! I love red cars - they always look so zooty ;-D
it's almost cute!
niiiiice car... and love the new look of the blog.... babysitting and on wireless so catching up on my long lost blogs.... nice to see it... am adding to google reader now!!!!
Oh cool - a REAL new one. I love red cars.(You'd think we'd grow out of that!)
great car Adrian and a very sporty red one at that
Post a Comment