Why do none of the shops here keep Bazzill anymore? All that's left locally are the yucky colours - nothing bright at all. From my online shop there's not much either. Why? Aren't people buying it anymore and am I the last to know this? And if people aren't buying Bazzill, what are they using?
I am going away this weekend and I have 28 page kits packed! Go me. And one of them is all our Orlando 2002 photos so more than one l/o in that one. The weather forecast is miserable so I just hope that for those landing at the airport tomorrow it's not windy. I also hope that we have good heating.
Happy Queen's Birthday everyone - have a good break.
8 comments:
wow 28 packs ... that's optimistic of you ... love to hear how you go!!LOL ... ScrappinPatch or Scrapbox are the online shops to visit for bazzill.
good on you for having 28 packs...as for what are they using...I normally just use patterned paper. Stampin Up do fantastic colours of textured 12 x 12 cardstock and I think Scrap box has a good range at good prices from memory.
Wow 28!!! Go you. Have an awesome break!! Ross looks very handsome in his suit. I use to love listening to Barbershop! Awesome. Oh yeah, pardon me, I would've been cross too. Definitely phone in sick.
We have the same problem here in South Afica - why????!!!! Apparently it is because you have to buy such huge quantities to become a distributer - and the one distributer her is inefficient. Perhaps you have the same problem there - give's one the impression that perhaps they are not interested in anywhere "too small" - rather short sighted...
I see that Basic Grey has a range of cardstock. Still I would hate not to have Bazzil. Like you it's the only cardstock I use.
My goodness girl you are going to be busy!!! Hope you are having fun.One thing that oamaru (our closest town) does have is plenty of lovely bazzil.
Just popping back in....I use to buy Bazzil in mono packs. Absolutely love those...but I haven't been able to buy 'em like that the last few years. Real shame.
28 packs! Go you! :)
Lurve Bazzill.
Post a Comment