Thursday, May 07, 2009

More Praise

If you've been reading my blog you will know of my quest for a paper kit. I bought four from Scrapbook Dreams and I am very impressed with them. They arrived wrapped in tissue paper (in a box of course) but even better is that each kit had a contents description - Make and name of each patterned paper; make and colour of the c/s.

I will be purchasing again and even better I can purchase a number at time and save on postage

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank, Jenny, always neat to get a personal recommendation re. great service. Takes the guess work out of things.

Re. your earlier post, I bought a copy of the new mag yesterday and agree with you, it's brilliant!

Ella Swan said...

I've recently started subbing at www.cocoadaisy.com and their kits are great because they are mostly paper & they offer a lot of paper "add ons" that you can purchase too. they offer a 20% discount for groups of 5 or 6 (not more can fit into the Priority mail box) so I formed a group & se do it & save alot on the postage this way. You should look into it. Tricia, the owner is delightful & inspirational & has a lovely blog herself. She is not your average American - she is very intelligent & well-travelled with a phd in International Studies ;-D

topkatnz said...

Great news Jenny ... they are lovely ladies at scrapbook dreams.

Kelly said...

I've heard lovely things about Shell's kits. I'm just trying to be good and use my stuff that I already have - but there is SO MUCH temptation out there these days!!

Shelley said...

Thanks for the feedback Jenny :) It's always nice to know that customers are happy.

Plus, I like to package things the way I would like to receive them :)

Lainie said...

Thanks for the heads up Jenny. I'm browsing Scrapbook Dreams store now :)

Lainie said...

Oh, and congrats on finding a paper kit that you really like!