I have one in my hand! And I have to say it is fantastic! Love the size and the way the l/os are one to a page. And I love the variety of articles eg Double your Scrapping - How to go from a single page to a double page. I love the "Top Tip" that is printed in brackes on pages. And given all the comments that people have made I think that if you haven't seen one of these magazines RUN to your nearest shop to buy one
Thanks for all your comments on the other s/b magazine
4 comments:
Sounds really good. Enjoy it.
Talked me into it Jenny! Will try and hunt one down today!
Can I view it anywhere on line? Is it a local scrappy mag? I used to always get For Keeps but it has now become Creative Paper & turned strange,lol!
I have just got my copy, and I am impressed with the content, number of layouts, useful tips & articles, & the layout of the magazine, but it does still seem to be the same people's layouts as every other magazine/design team. I also feel that as per usual they are focussing on layouts that are 'pretty' with lots of embellishment but no journaling or focus on the photos! Maybe I'm just behind the times..........
I will purchase the next edition before I decide whether to subscribe or not.
Post a Comment