I have had coffee in bed, got given some lovely hand made gifts, and Ross has served me breakfast ... not in bed as I don't like eating in bed, but minus a knife and fork! It was delicious nevertheless. Colin is making lunch and my mom and dad, and our friend Karen and Jacob are coming along too. (Karen's husband is working today.) Here are my gifts: a wooden box painted pink and lined with polar fleece for my "treasures" and a water spray bottle painted in the colours of my cat Sally!
All in all, it will be a very busy day and what I'd really like is a quiet day by myself!
So, I will share some of my sale bargains with you - tell me what you're doing on Mother's Day or what you'd like to do :-). Post a comment by Wednesday night 9pm (NZST) and I will use my random number generator to choose a lucky winner after I get home from my s/b class. I don't know yet what you'll get - but it will all be new and I will post overseas
Have a great day.
8 comments:
Love the box Jenny, just gorgoeus. I'm not doing much today, had three gorgeous cards made for me and it is snowing outside, so tucked up inside with pumpkin soup and cheese rolls YUMMO
To be honest, I haven't done a great deal today. A nice leisurely day. Definitely a day to keep warm. About to head into my scrap haven to play.
And your wee treasures heading into your wee pink box ???
What thoughtful boys you have Jenny!
Andre and the girls made my mum & I a lovely cooked breakfast this morning. The rest of the day was spent blobbing out really. Too cold to do much else.
Hope your class goes well Jenny ... quiet, snuggly Mothers day here ... lot's of gifts for me, a DVD in the arvo, and tea cooked by my kids ... perfect.
Hi Jenny. Lovely to see you were looked after on Mothers day. My daughter asked me ...if I could make myself a card because she had forgotten to buy one and could not be bothered making one, so top marks to your son for his wonderful efforts. :-)
Hey love your boys creativity, i love the spray bottle. I had coffee in bed with all our children own & Annie adopted daughter... thank goodness for a king sized bed. LOL.Then it was pancakes thanks to Annie, and we blobbed all day.
A belated Happy Mother's Day, Jenny.
Love the homemade gifts. To me, they mean so much more than something from the shops. The cat spray bottle is a clever idea and the box is cute too.
Hey! I think I may have just got in on time for this one because you guys are about 11 hours ahead...yay me! I stabbed myself in the foot on Mother's Day! Had a scrappy accident...;-D Not really funny actually ;-( I got crumpets with butter & honey plus tea for breakfast from my lovely BOYS for a change!!! (also minus the knife & fork but okay for crumpets!) & watched Mama Mia with my family while I scrapped (I'd seen it on the big screen so didn't have to watch every bit so sung along mainly, lol!)as I have a scrap desk in my bedroom aswell as in my scrap room.
Post a Comment