Another busy week because reports had to be completed. Then I was very cross with someone at work, who in my opinion, said some very unprofessional things to me. (I asked for an hour off to take hubby to the airport and this person suggested that he catch the airport flyer ..... which doesn't come anywhere near our suburb. Then he suggested that hubby catch the train and then the airport flyer ..... Perhaps I should just have phoned in sick on the morning)
Wednesdays are very busy at the moment as Colin has water polo across at NaeNae (about 35minutes drive away) and I teach my beginners s/b class. We have found a great take away place there called A1 Roasts - take away carvery with veges and gravy - yum.
Hubby has gone to Auckland until Sunday night and the boys and I are home alone - not to bad because we can chill on the food front - fish and chips tonight, Noodle Canteen tomorrow.
It is so cold here at the moment and the wind is howling a gale. I'm dreading soccer tomorrow morning because we have to go to the other side of Wellington and to be there at 8.30am. The weather site I look at is saying that four layers of clothes are necessary to be comfortable at these temperatures - hope it rains all night then soccer will be cancelled.
I have to buy some groceries and then get some photos printed. Then I need to pack some page kits for my weekend away. Yay! So looking forward to that.
Tomorrow night, Ross' barbershop group is singing in the regional competition so we will go to watch that. Here he is on Wednesday morning ready to go into Wellington to sing at the Victoria University graduation. I think he looks so smart and grown-up! I was so proud this morning - the director of the barbershop choir that he is in, told me that he is wonderful to have in the choir and gives it his all.
Sunday we will just hibernate at home!Oh and the good news is that we will be Godparents again in November! Our lovely Jacob will be getting a brother or a sister - so exciting .... now I need to make a quilt or a jersey or more.
10 comments:
:-) can understand why you aren't looking forward to soccer...we have a bye for Ali's netball this week - Yay!
He does look very grown up.
he looks very swish!
hope soccer is canceled ;)
Ross looks great ... Ashlee does barbershop too ... she loves it! pretty cold and windy here too ... brrrr ....
Wow, doesn't he look grown up :). You must be so pround. I'm hoping for rain hail even snow, so that our rugby is cancelled tomorrow too. The thought of standing in the cold does nothing for me at all. :)
Looking very grown up indeed. Hope the game was cancelled this morning, much better day to stay snuggled up at home me thinks!
Wow what a gorgeous young man - not that I am biased LOL. Hope your weekend is good & relaxed.
Oh my goodness Jenny your life sounds so so busy!! Your lad looks very handsome in his uniform! Pouring rain here, lots of flooding on the road so Im not going too far! Hugs
Don't envy you in that weather - hear it is just awful at present. Am also very annoyed with somebody right now - people can be so rude & it makes you wonder where you go wrong in presenting yourself to them in that they just seem to misrepresent you. Very annoyed myself right now so can't even write coherently - sorry!
My goodness, doesn't he look dashing!
Love seeing young people dressed up in their #1s.
I am so with you on the taking hubby to the airport thing. I do this all the time - yes he could get there via public transport, taxi, his own car but... he is going away from us for a few days and we need the time together. We know that family is more important than eveything else.
I'm on your side!
Post a Comment