After school finished, I had to go to the uniform shop to buy Ross' Dress uniform - blazer, tie, grey longs and a white shirt. Since when did so many people turn up with the same idea? I stood in the queue for nearly 30 minutes. On the way home I bought fish and chips for the boys' dinner and that was at 4.15pm. I was too stressed to eat (hard day) so didn't bother for myself. Colin helped me get my s/b teaching things into the car and then we headed to NaeNae pool (usually 20 minutes away but because it was peak hour traffic closer to 35 minutes away) where he was playing in his first water polo match. I was so enjoying it that I forgot the time and had to rush off at 6.25pm so I could be back at school to teach my s/b class. Mats is what we did tonight and variations on mats - tearing, distressing, inking etc.
It's wonderful to see everyone starting out slowly and getting into it as the time goes.
And then I did my random number draw on my calculator and the winner is Julie! Please email me your snail address and I will get a parcel off to you soon
5 comments:
Sounds like a hectic time. Hope Colin enjoyed his waterpolo match.
Scrap classes sound as if the are going well - post some pics !!!
Gosh that is a busy day, Jenny, especially with working full-time too!
Your scrapbooking class sounds great.
You sound a bit frazzled! My bad about leaving your RAK too late - of course you are AHEAD not behind - that's me not thinking straight at after 1 in the morning! I am also preparing a beginners class to teach with all the verious techniques - sounds like you had fun even though it was obviously an exhausting day ;-)
yep, you get days like that sometimes ... I know what you mean about being too stressed/tired to eat ...
Sorry we didn't catch up on Saturday Jenny. I forgot it was my sister's birthday, so after arriving in Mana about five thirty we then shot out to have a family dinner. Oh well it saved me money - if I'd hit Kiwiscraps...Lol!
Post a Comment