Thursday, October 02, 2008

Sketches

For those of you who like sketches, this is one of my favourites. I like the idea but to be honest, I have yet to use any of them. My excuse is that I have had no time!

How are you doing getting photos ready to upload to Snapfish? I have 42 ready and I know I will go over the 50 limit but it makes no difference as I had planned on getting them printed these holidays so their special offer is a bonus

3 comments:

Lara said...

there's a frogprints enlargement and calendar special on too!!!! they all do it at once LOL.

need to sort some photos for printing too.

Angela said...

Have you had any from Snapfish before, wonder about the quality, especially as I have some printed from DM already, that will need to go with the next batch, and want them to 'match'.

Jenny said...

Angela - yes I have had Snapfish photos before. I did a lovely collage for my son and myself and was happy with the results