Sunday, October 19, 2008

Scrapping yesterday

Despite not having the photos I wanted, I still managed to scrap and have a wonderful day. KiwiScraps really is a very good venue as it has everything we need (and more!).

I scrapped Colin's school photo in my normal fashion - photo on one side of a double l/o and a pocket on the other side for reports etc. If he does some nice artwork I usually take a photo of it, print it at 5x7 and put that in the pocket too. (photo and names blurred)


Then I scrapped some photos from February this year. We went to Whiteriea Park for an evening bbq and the boys found an old boogie board which they used as a slide down the grass on the hill. I loved how this one turned out and once I've done the journalling and title I'll photograph it and upload it here. Updated - I decide that it didn't need a title

Then I did a few more which I'm happy about, but I really love the boogie board slide.

It's always amazing to me that I can scrap photos and one l/o really just does it for me - the rest are fine, but there's one that I really love (until the next one). I suppose that's the joy of the memories

Update for Trace: Angel was in disgrace yesterday as she had been chewing up too many things! Boy, she let us know that she was grumpy too - the shrieks and squawks that were coming from her!

5 comments:

Trace said...

Love the cockatoo at KS too!

Anonymous said...

I get the liking one layout more than others when you scrap a pile of layouts. Like the colours in boogie slide too. I don't always use titles of my layots.

Tracy said...

love the way you have cut around the pattern in your paper and used it as a photo corner, very cool. Sounds like a great day at kiwiscraps!

Shelley said...

Sounds like a great day scrapping Jenny :) It was lovely to meet you at SENZ and you certainly did keep yourself busy!

Penny said...

I'm glad you got to have a good crop!

Sliding down the hill sounds like fun :)