My SIL's that is: http://jennyindurban.blogspot.com/ please visit her and leave her a comment?
A peeve
Most of us scrapbook to leave the memories for our children/grandchildren and so we try to be fairly archival about what we use. My irritation at the moment is manufacturer's products that don't make the mark. In particular Heidi Swapp' "adhesive" chipboard - I only put it on the l/o last year and already it's falling off. I wrote to Advantus last year to complain and they were going to send me some replacement stuff .... until they discovered I lived in NZ. I tell you, that company and designer will get no more of my money. Have you come across any badly manufacturered product?
6 comments:
The only one's ever been Heidi Swapp and no sticky on the back of the chipboard letters. Same letters different font; the adhesive peeled away when I removed the backing.
Love the pics of your boys and their cousins. I'm off to check out your sis's blog.
Mama mia, you were busy at SENZ.
Thanks for letting us know that Jenny, and thanks for the link to you sis-in-laws blog. love your snaps!
Heidi Swapp is about the only manufacturer I have had problems with (excepting the "cheapy" stuff I've tried... I have low expectations of them anyhow). I have heard on international forums many many complaints of her branded items. Shame on the company for not putting it right because you are an international customer.
Yes, Heidi Swapp rub ons and I've been a bit leery of her stuff since actually. Some of the Warehouse's rub ons are a bit dodgy too though I think they no longer carry the line I'm thinking of.
I have had the same problem Jenny, very annoying. I have also had rubons that don't rubon and rubons that stick when they havn't been rubbed (basic grey) so I have gone off buying rubons
did you ever experience her gems?!?!?!? arrrgggghhhh the stuff of nightmares I tell ya!
self adhesive no need for adhesive my big fat tushie... and yes I was a right royal pain in the tootie till they sent me more... to make up for all the ones that I had got and used and wasn't at all happy with! took about 5 months and at least a couple of dozen emails berating them for their poor customer service!
Apparently nothing has changed!
Post a Comment