I bought one of these on Saturday morning for my friend at National Park. When I got there, we started to play with it. First we needed something with which to draw a circle and finally we found a 400g tin of fruit that was almost 4". Then we started to punch - it's not as easy as it seems. After about 20 messes each we finally managed a decent circle and it was time to pack up for dinner. Then we found .......... a template to cut circles! We laughed at ourselves
6 comments:
ROFL Jenny, sounds like there might have been a glass or two to vino accompanying those attempts :-)
Lynda! You cheeky person! It was way before the wine started
Oh well Jenny, at least it was good for a giggle!
LOL! They do look like fun those circle punches.
Hehe. Thanks for that info Jenny. I almost brought one of those punches this week, but then changed my mind and brought a boarder/corner punch instead, and you know what, Im having enough trouble using that!!
I was reading through your post and thinking circle punch ... so I take it, it's not a squeeze circle punch one then ... it must be the one that makes four different circles ... I picked up one of them today at Spotlight, but chose to leave it there ...
Post a Comment