I am soooooo angry with Snapfish. Those of you in New Zealand will recall their 1 cent a print promotion at the beginning of October - unfortunately their website died for three days and people were not able to take advantage of that promotion. I sent two emails to them and one reply, one of the questions was "What were you doing at the time the website went down?" Well, I told them, "I was drinking a cup of coffee whilst watching the photos upload." What kind of a damn fool question is that?
Anyway, I finally was able to order my prints on 11th October and added to and subtracetd from my order a few times. Now each time you do this, you have to keep clicking MATTE or it automatically defaults to Glossy. You can imagine that doing this a few times one forgets to check the MATTE button. This is what happened to me.
On 12th October I received an email telling me that my prints would be sent. On this email, I happened to notice those dreaded words "glossy". I emailed back immediately telling them not to send those, but to reprint in Matte explaining why. Well, today, my envelope of ugly glossy prints arrived and not via courier but in an ordinary $1.50 envelope for which I paid $4.95.
I am furious to say the very least. And Snapfish do not have any kind of contact telephone number either. I really wanted those photos for Saturday so that I could scrap them. I have told Snapfish just to refund my money and I will go to Harvey Norman
2 comments:
Oh no Jenny, that would be sooo frustrating! I have never tried Snapfish and sure won't be now!! I do hope you get that refund.
Hmmmm - I was thinking of taking advantage of it to see what they were like. Not so sure I'll even try now!
Post a Comment