Friday, October 03, 2008

The Bossy Scrapper

Scrapbook by Design have a Sunday night challenge called "The Bossy Scrapper". "The Boss" is appointed each week and it's her responsibility to issue instructions to everyone on the night in order to create a layout unseen. Well, I'm The Boss on Sunday night! So turn up to the chat room, and be prepared to scrap with me.

Updated with a sneak peak of mine

And here is the full version


5 comments:

Trace said...

Shame I have other stuff on, on a Sunday night. So how bossy will you be LOL?! Jenny can you email me and let me know where to find you at SENZ? (I'm assuming it's at SBO from your email to me.) Do you have any idea of the times you will be on the stall? Or is it only in the class that you'll be helping?

Sonya said...

I will be there Jenny!! Looking forward to it!

Twobees said...

I'm so envious of you going to SENZ Jenny. Wish I could be there to meet you. May be one day. :)
Hopefully I'll be there for the bossy scrapper tomorrow night. :) I'll be the one sneaking in a little late LOL

dizzy Lizzie said...

see you there jennyxx lol at you bossy pages thanks for the fun

Monique said...

Thanks so much Jenny for being the Boss last night, I love your layout, it translates really well...didn't quite finish mine last night, still deciding on the embellies!! Will try and finish this afo and get it posted up in the gallery.